Health Benefits to remember
South America is considered the birthplace of the pineapple. In the early days, pineapple was considered a very valuable and unaffordable fruit. But later it became a common fruit in all parts of the world. Pineapple is a common fruit in our country. Pineapple is a fruit with many health benefits. It is also not good for your health if it is not used carefully. In any case, let us first learn about some of the important health benefits of pineapple.
1) Traditionally, pineapple has been recognized for its health benefits due to its digestive properties. This is helped by the enzyme 'Bromelain' contained in pineapple. Pineapple can also be used to improve digestion in people with pancreatic problems. In addition, the water and fiber contained in pineapple help maintain the health of the stomach.
2) Many studies claim that pineapple can stave off various cancers. Studies show that they help to prevent cancer of the breast, skin cancer, cancer of the gallbladder, rectum and surrounding areas, and prostate cancer.
3) With the advent of the Covid era, we have all come to understand the importance of immunity. Pineapple is also good for improving immunity. Studies have shown that pineapple is easy to fight off various viral and bacterial infections as it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.
4) Another argument is that pineapple can be used to alleviate the discomfort experienced by people with gout. Pineapple can reduce the excruciating pain in the joints. The enzyme 'Bromelain' mentioned earlier is reported to be useful here as well. However, many researchers are of the opinion that more detailed studies are needed on this subject.
5) You may feel watery and sore after a strenuous workout, right? Similarly, after any surgery, it is very difficult until the wound heals, isn't it? Pineapple is very helpful in all such situations. Pineapple is said to fight inflammation and pain.
6) Pineapple is also good for improving bones. This is because pineapple is a good source of Calcium and Manganese, which are essential for bones. Therefore, pineapple can partially prevent Osteoporosis in the elderly. But do not eat too much pineapple for this purpose as it will adversely affect the bones.
7) Eating pineapple and applying it on the skin are all very good for the skin. Pineapple contains Vitamin-C and Beta Keratin which improve the health and beauty of the skin. Pineapple can also be used to treat skin problems caused by sunlight and pollution.
Pineapple also helps in boosting the immune system
In addition to being a delicious fruit, pineapple has many benefits. Most importantly, it helps with digestion. Nutritionist explains how an enzyme contained in pineapple can help digestion. They say that the Bromelain component in pineapple is good for digestive problems. Pineapple also helps in boosting immunity. It is rich in Vitamin C and Antioxidants. Pineapple also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Phosphorus, Zinc and Calcium.
The thick skin of the pineapple is also full of benefits. In addition to Bromelain and vitamin C, pineapple skin is rich in Manganese, which helps to strengthen teeth and bones. Pineapple is good to eat every day.
Excess pineapple problem
Never overeat pineapple as it has many health benefits. This can cause serious problems. A maximum of one cup of pineapple a day is recommended. Overeating can cause discomfort in the lips, tongue and mouth, but it is not such a serious problem. On the other hand, if you experience redness or shortness of breath on the skin, find out that it is a bit serious and seek medical attention immediately.
Be careful when taking pineapple with some medications. People who are taking antibiotics, anticoagulants, blood thinners, or some medications for Insomnia and Depression should talk to their doctor about this.
Do not eat unripe pineapple juice or anything like that. It can cause diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain in a very serious way.